eCramming is a program for memorizing words of the English language, containing a database of several thousand words.
All words in the database have parameters, so that there is a choice of words to study:
- by ratings (TOP 100, 200, 500, 1000, 2000, 3000, 5000);
- by CEFR levels (A1 - C2);
- by belonging to collections compiled by the user;
- by parts of speech;
- it is possible to select only irregular verbs.
The program allows you to:
- Form small sets of words (exercises) to study, the number of which can be any;
- Form collections of words;
- Learn words from a monitor screen with or without voice acting;
- Print flash cards on a printer;
- Maintain a database of words (add words, change, delete, export to text files);
- Generate a list of learned words, export it to a text file;
- Share information (words, collections, exercises) with other users via text files.
The program contains tools for synchronizing databases, collections of words and exercises between different users. Such support is necessary for learning words by a group of people (for example, class students) according to a single plan. These same tools are a means of data recovery in case of loss or damage.
The program is portable, does not require installation and can work from any medium, including a USB flash drive.
Licence : freeware
Version : 1.0.0 b
OS : XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
Language : English, Russian
Download : eCramming.zip
Author : Kopanitsa Arkady